There are only 17 days before the U.S. Olympic Trials – Track and Field and we want to make sure that you the spectator are prepared for your time here in Eugene. We have recently updated our Spectator Section of our website with some useful information.
- Get around TrackTown USA with the City of Eugene Map
- Do you know how you are getting to Hayward Field? Here is the Spectator Parking & Shuttle Information, including a Shuttle Map.
- Now that you are at Hayward Field, use the TrackTown12 Map to get yourself around the entire event.
- Before you enter the Festival Gates, here is a list of Prohibited Items that aren’t allowed in.
- Have some free time and want to get a run in. Check out TrackTown’s awesome trails using the TrackTown USA Runner’s Map.
- If you still need tickets, take a look at the Competition Schedule and buy your tickets now!
Continue to check back to TrackTown12.com for updates, including highlights of the Festival and Entertainment lineup.
TrackTown12 New Look
As you can see with the website, TrackTown12 has recently launched it’s new creative look for the U.S. Olympic Trials – Track and Field. Headed by Creative Director Tyler James from AMH Brands, the new look can be seen on the website, our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter & YouTube) and in different displays around TrackTown USA, including billboards and street banners.
Here are some of the banner’s that are up now!
Example of the billboards put up around TrackTown.
Get ready for the Best Time Ever!